New member to Tools in Action

Hello everybody I am a 34 yr old Plumber/Pipefitter from Bridgeport Ct. I come from a family filled of plumbers so I started at a young age. I am a member of local 777 plumber and pipefitters union,before that I worked for my cousin who got me into the trade. I also worked as a carpenter and a painter and my wife's family owns a mechanic garage in Fairfield Ct. So you could imagine tools are a very big and important part of my life. I love buying new tools it makes me feel like a child again on Christmas. I mostly like Milwaukee and rigid tools but started switching over to Dewalt because they are made in the U.S.A. I hope to get an inside scoop on what's new and great. Im glad I stumbled on this site seems legit

• Like 6

4 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Nice to meet you! Yes, this site is very very legit, and were happy to have you here as a member of the crew. Thankyou for telling us a little bit about your history with tools and your career. So between being a carpenter, painter, and now pipefitter, which job would you say you enjoy the most? Sometimes we bounce around a little bit until we find the career that suits us best.

Kick up your feet and enjoy yourself here, and enjoy being a legit member of the crew. :)

Sound like a great member title.. legit member!

• Like 1