Quote Problem in posts

comp56

hello Eric, I noticed a problem not with quotes but if you decide to remove a quote, you can not. you can delete the text but the empty box remains regardless of what you do, so if you make a mistake you can not edit it. I will show in the next post...

• Like 1

On 3/23/2016 at 10:06 PM, KnarlyCarl said:

Comp, if you haven't figured this out yet, hold your mouse over the quote box, and do ctrl+right click, it will bring up a little drop down menu and then hit "Remove quote"

nope tried everything.......

Where are you guys seeing this problem?  When I use my desktop, I am using Chrome.  If I put my cursor under the quote section, I can hit the back space twice and it deletes the quote box.  On my iPad, I did the same thing.  I hit a quote and see the box go into where I should type.  If I end up putting the cursor under the quote box on the iPad and hit the back button twice, it deletes the box.  Not sure if I am missing something, but let me know so I can look at it further.