DCD 790 v DCD791

JimboS1ice

23 minutes ago, dmz2084 said:

Have you tried that Bosch daredevil spade bit with an impact driver and the Ridgid stealth force to see how they perform?

Nah, i usually stay away from impacts and drilling but I can do a video on them though, you have peaked my interest.

15 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Nah, i usually stay away from impacts and drilling but I can do a video on them though, you have peaked my interest.

It's not bad, the higher rpm of impacts flies through small holes and with larger bits there's no risk of tearing your arm off in a bind.  If you do a video I'm curious to see how an impulse driver compares to an impact driver since the energy transfer to the bit is quite different.

It's not bad, the higher rpm of impacts flies through small holes and with larger bits there's no risk of tearing your arm off in a bind.  If you do a video I'm curious to see how an impulse driver compares to an impact driver since the energy transfer to the bit is quite different.

I'll make it happen tomorrow!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1