Makita 36v XBU02!

rrich1

Picked it up along with the makita XRU02 non brushless trimmer, and XWT02 impact wrench. I used the blower today and that thing is a beast! I used it to blow my driveway which had a million rocks from the road caked on and it took them all up. Just angling it to much downward pushes it back at you. I have 2 5amp from my combo kit and 2 4amps from the promotion so I will have no issues running it. Very happy customer today. Hopefully Ill be able to get a better review sometime in the future. 

link to the blower review from TIA

• Like 2

On March 26, 2016 at 9:24 PM, rrich1 said:

Picked it up along with the makita XRU02 non brushless trimmer, and XWT02 impact wrench. I used the blower today and that thing is a beast! I used it to blow my driveway which had a million rocks from the road caked on and it took them all up. Just angling it to much downward pushes it back at you. I have 2 5amp from my combo kit and 2 4amps from the promotion so I will have no issues running it. Very happy customer today. Hopefully Ill be able to get a better review sometime in the future. 

link to the blower review from TIA

Hey rrich1, I just took the plunge with Makita and got the three bare tool deal for the free starter kit. Got the blower, string trimmer and 7 1/4 circ. Saw. All x2. Thanks to #tiacrew for helping me spend money. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

Hey rrich1, I just took the plunge with Makita and got the three bare tool deal for the free starter kit. Got the blower, string trimmer and 7 1/4 circ. Saw. All x2. Thanks to #tiacrew for helping me spend money. 

You've been on a roll dude!

• Like 1

Yeah a deal too good to be true haha. Oh and the best part I asked if they had stickers like some of their competitors have? The sales woman was like sure we do I think we can find some for you oh my. I have a 10% off coupon from you guys! Oh sorry Makita does not like to do that.???? Oh well a shot.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

Good deal! Where did you order it from? It seemed that some places offered some qualifying tools while others didn't. I got mine from cpo. No tax or shipping made it a great deal. Hope you like them!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Acme Tool. Yeah some places just offered a couple of choices, acme had about 50. Was hoping for the new high torque impacts. No luck. Should have ask now I think of it damn.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[emoji848]

I got the compact 1/2" impact in my bundle deal. Will do what I need it to.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1