Jump to content

Name That Tool.....


Recommended Posts

Just now, MikeyB said:

It almost looks like the tool for punching through steel studs to give you the option to add screws or not! 

well your half right, it is a steel stud crimper, but not to allow for screws it is to attach them together.....

so Booya your half right...lol

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

lol ya I guess you could if you wanted, expensive little bugger almost cost $75 for that thing, I did my entire basement in my house and some f the camp with metal studs....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...