Does anyone own

jswoger1986

Tremendous, wouldn't go back to gas. Got rid of my paslode and I don't regret it. A few people i work with are going down

the same route. I'm unsure if I'd bother holding off for the Milwaukee ones coming out. The Dewalt is excellent. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2016 at 5:21 AM, Bigmikez said:

Tool Fight Jimbo?.......

I would love to see this finishing nailer throw down with with other comparable finish nailers from other brands like Milwaukee, Ridgid and Ryobi. I myself am looking forward to buying the Ryobi (since I am a member of team lime green) 15 ga nailer when the funds become available.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cheng Liu said:

I would love to see this finishing nailer throw down with with other comparable finish nailers from other brands like Milwaukee, Ridgid and Ryobi. I myself am looking forward to buying the Ryobi (since I am a member of team lime green) 15 ga nailer when the funds become available.

Yea Dan and Eric need to do one, i think the only nailer fight they did was Dewalt and Paslode

• 4 weeks later...

I have their old nicad gun before buying this new brushless version, to be honest I couldn't fault the old one bar the weight of  battery's . But the new one is just fantastic.worth every penny as long as you mind it! I also wouldn't bother waiting for Milwaukee as Dewalt have the experience behind them and Milwaukee don't have that to fall back on!!

• Like 1

Yea Dan and Eric need to do one, i think the only nailer fight they did was Dewalt and Paslode

Yea i wouldn't hold your breath. Went from friday night tool fight to once in a while, to onece a year. 5 months in 2016 and still waiting.... Just saying (hint, hint) eric and dan

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jrsalas said:

This just gave me an idea... Jimbo, you should open a patrion and i bet the crew can come up with the 800 bucks and then u can raffle them off after the tool fight. I have 20 bucks on it. Not much but it's a start.

Patreon prohibits and sort of contest with a donation. Me and Dan talked about it before and its against the patreon Tos. The problem with tool fights is the time they take to film. Dan and Eric are just super swamped right now with events and putting out daily reviews. I'm going to try and suggest the try and film some tool fights ahead of time during the slow season, but that's tough too because people want the latest tools included.

Patreon prohibits and sort of contest with a donation. Me and Dan talked about it before and its against the patreon Tos. The problem with tool fights is the time they take to film. Dan and Eric are just super swamped right now with events and putting out daily reviews. I'm going to try and suggest the try and film some tool fights ahead of time during the slow season, but that's tough too because people want the latest tools included.

Thanks for explanation DR99. Thats too bad the Friday Night Tool Fight era is gone ?. Hmmmm how about them nailers. Go yellow!

Back then it was easier to film them. They get more tools sent in than they can post on Youtube in a timely fashion it seems.

Yeah the other day they showed the pile of tools they have a backlog of just to do reviews on. Pretty crazy but I guess it is better to be that way than no one sending you any tools to review!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

The guys need the TIA B-squad now for the lower level tools [emoji4]

I think they should start a Crews Reviews and send out the tools to clear the backlog. Send the tools out to the crew and then after they do the review they have to give it away on the forum so they wouldn't be keeping the tools.

• Like 2

Yea tool fights are more difficult than you would think, not only does it require a lot of time but a lot of thought to decide how to test the tools not only against themselves but against the other tools.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, kruton said:

I think they should start a Crews Reviews and send out the tools to clear the backlog. Send the tools out to the crew and then after they do the review they have to give it away on the forum so they wouldn't be keeping the tools.

I volunteer for this! 

• Like 2