New addition

Foneguy

On March 30, 2016 at 11:07 AM, JimboS1ice said:

Sweet deal! Under power tools we have a thread what tool did you buy, should probably work on getting that pinned.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found it !!! 

Thanks Jimbo, next time I will post there ....

• Like 1

Good looking sander man. That thing should be pretty nice. I'm not sure why but lately I have been itching to get one of the Festool random orbit sander. It might just be because that is the only Festool tool that is close to my budget. That way I can hang out with ChrisK and the other Festool guys! [emoji6] [emoji16] [emoji117] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Had a chance to use it real quick last night on a small plywood project. Didn't need sanding ..... HOWEVER .... I got me a sander DAMMITT ... And I gonna sand something !!!!

really liked it , worked great 

• Like 5

On 3/30/2016 at 8:33 AM, Foneguy said:

Wasn't sure where to post this ......

Got tired of my old black and decker mouse sander.....

Just picked this up haven't even had a chance to use it yet....

image.jpeg

its a great sander i have the same one, they just released a new quarter sheet that im also going to pick up, works better inside of cabs and etc because you can get to corner

Nice sander, I have the Porter Cable 5 " orbital, 

I am able to hook it up to one of my long pool vac hose's and then connect to my shop vac and sand down my compound on drywall. Really works nice. Virtually no dust at all.... Like a Poor Mans Festool... Lol 

• Like 1

Good looking sander man. That thing should be pretty nice. I'm not sure why but lately I have been itching to get one of the Festool random orbit sander. It might just be because that is the only Festool tool that is close to my budget. That way I can hang out with ChrisK and the other Festool guys! [emoji6] [emoji16] [emoji117] [emoji108]

That would be the first festool I'd get if I would get one.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kruton said:

Good looking sander man. That thing should be pretty nice. I'm not sure why but lately I have been itching to get one of the Festool random orbit sander. It might just be because that is the only Festool tool that is close to my budget. That way I can hang out with ChrisK and the other Festool guys! emoji6.pngemoji16.pngemoji117.pngemoji108.png

Dude!!!!! What the heck are you insinuating with those fingers sir????????? I am NOT that kind of boy!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Dude!!!!! What the heck are you insinuating with those fingers sir????????? I am NOT that kind of boy!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, but I thought it was hilarious when I saw them under the list of emojis so I thought I had better use them![emoji16]

• Like 1

If you find it available you guys should check out the Mirka deros random orb. They are made here in Finland and one of the best out there. Some say they are even better than the Festool. Mirka is one of the leaders on sanding materials here in EU so they know their stuff.

Skickat från min SGP511 via Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...