new use for m12 saw

mohawkdec

this past week my wife went to so carolina to visit our daughter, i stayed home to get some stuff done. Sunday i figured i'd work in the kitchen. when i was making room i came across some big plastic containers that i had had no idea where they went, so i threw them in the oven. wife gets home late sun night every thing is fine. monday we get home from work she says she bought a couple of steaks to broil, i said great.I quess she wants to reward me for being a fine husband. i go outside while she throws steaks in broiler. shortly after im smelling this really strange oder out side, i said to myself that i hope the steaks taste better than they smell, right after that i hear a scream, i go running inside, by that time the kitchen is full of smoke, i cant see anything. i did hear a bunch of not so nice words directed my way. the only thing that was flashing in front of my eyes was me spending lots of nights on the couch. i pryied both racks out of the oven, threw them out on the deck. i figured they were trash, the plastic welded itself around all the grids. the next day, i had an idea, pulled out my m12 hacksaw, and went to town. got those grids looking real good again. we have a double door wall oven so she never looked in the oven part. but all is good again, until i try to do something else.

NCM_0524.JPG

NCM_0526.JPG

• Like 4

Wow that's crazy. I always tell my wife to always look in the oven before preheating... just in case something was left in there from before.

Good use out of the hackzall, I used mine a lot for cutting threaded rod from time to time.

This redeemed you I take it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Wow that's crazy. I always tell my wife to always look in the oven before preheating... just in case something was left in there from before.

Good use out of the hackzall, I used mine a lot for cutting threaded rod from time to time.

This redeemed you I take it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

yes it did, but its not the first time i screwed up and it sure wont be the last

4 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

OOPS, somebody said steaks, you thought they said plastic sheets, so you heat it up some. What is that smell? Smell's like somethings burning. Shit, your right! Fire extinguisher, blasto oh shit, extinguiser powder in my face. :D

your too funny, i like it

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

The irony being the male, occupying the couch, while said woman occupies bed ;)

thats because we want this fixed as soon as possible because we cant be cut off for more than 24 hrs lol

• Like 2