Hello All

I am new to this forum. I have a 3rd Dewalt 744 table saw that is only barely 1 year old. For what ever reason, Dewalt had decided to discontinue the only table saw that they make that I am interested in. I am looking for a replacement armature for the motor. I have already replaced the saw with the SawStop (Which is 10 times better then anything Dewalt has made). Please excuse my frustration, but Dewalt customer service has taken a serious dive into the toilet. They would not do anything at all for me after I proved to them that the saw is still under warranty. It wasn't long ago that under similar circumstances, Dewalt would give you a brand new unit on the spot. Those days are over guys. Any suggestions would be apprieciated. 

Well that's a terrible way to treat a customer, sorry to hear of your misfortune, I'm familiar with Milwaukee, not Dewalt so I'm afraid I can't provide you with a solution. ... but welcome aboard, builder of kitchens!

There are several Dewalt guys here, and very knowledgeable about the company and products, good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! Sorry about your experience I have only dealt with Dewalt CS once and it was a question not a warranty or repair and they were great. If your looking at Sawstop, get one. I've got one and it's beautiful!

Welcome to the forums, I too am not a DeWalt guy so haven't had to deal with any type of warranty issues with them but I have heard of some terrible stories as of late. @chrisk he mentions he did already get a sawstop....I heard nothing but great things about these saws, can't remember where from though...lol.....

Parts are readily available for that saw.

http://servicenet.dewalt.com/Products/Detail?isId=true&productNumber=DW744S&selectedType=8807

Not sure what your goals are, if you want your saw fixed, or if you are wanting DeWalt to give you a new saw. The great thing about Dewalt, is that parts are usually available for a good amount of time after they stop production.

• Like 1

Welcome to the yellow side one more for the good guys. I would suggest to go to Ricky's link and stay aboard don't jump ship still a good saw just needs a part. The red will not feel comfortable in your hands trust me lol enjoy the post and interact all you wish have fun and hold on to your wallet and don't be deceived by the darth red side

From a fan of tools with lots of assistance from Siri #TIACREW