Knipex sale at Menards

NicholasShetley

My local Menards is having a sale on knipex pliers. It shows that the prices are good until the 16th. Of course I wound up buying a pair. I bought the 10 inch cutters. They have some pliers in the electrical department and they are also on sale.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Check Amazon for Linesman pliers and if you're an electrician do not even consider those little electrician pliers for $26.99. They're more along the lines of electronics than electrician. Occasionally Sears drops their price(on the small electrician pliers) to around $22, with a $10 off $20 coupon, it's worth picking them up.

The rest does seem like good deals, though I'd definitely check Amazon and Sears first. Sometimes Sears goes rather low with their Knipex diagonal cutters, specifically the 8".

If you're there you might want to check out those Channellock adjustable wrenches to the right of the $33.29 linesman pliers, the Channellocks aren't cheap but they are the BEST adjustable wrench you can buy...you'll literally think your made in the USA adjustables are junk after using those Channellocks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TNBT
    Newest Member
    TNBT