AVE tears down Stealth Force

JimboS1ice

• 2 months later...

The dude's funny about how he talks about tools and things, its like an old timer talking about "How things used to be made to last but CHINA! its all clinton's fault!" some of his shit you can take seriously but others you take with a grain or two of sand or sand. I mean, most tools nowadays are junk, most "things" are junk they're not made to last, because you can't make more money off the same person if it never breaks. I came across some of my friends arguing about a festool track saw and a makita one, each mouthing off about how great it his was or how much better it was, the festool owner said something about having to replace his makita every 5 years or so and makita responded with "Well, things break eventually and if it doesn't what do you do? raise prices for your product." Which didn't really make sense at the time but when I read about the festool prices increasing year by year it clicked somewhat.