Good set of nut drivers.

Stercorarius

Just now, JimboS1ice said:

But 40 bucks regular price? I could see 25, maybe 30 but 40?? The case could be a better quality plastic for that

I know, I know but man, if you saw the difference, you'd get the cost...they are VERY robust and have a very strong magnet. They make other nut setters feel like they're made of plastic.

...But low torque applications, Tektons easily fit the bill. In fact, I've been thinking of picking them up for a while.

• Like 2

I know, I know but man, if you saw the difference, you'd get the cost...they are VERY robust and have a very strong magnet. They make other nut setters feel like they're made of plastic.

...But low torque applications, Tektons easily fit the bill. In fact, I've been thinking of picking them up for a while.

I feel like we are talking about different kits... You talking about Milwaukee? I was talking about Tekton...

Those Weras do look nice. So do the Tektons. I'm looking to use them for hose clamps, large self tappers and little fasteners on electrical access panels. Sockets are usually too big for hose clamps. I do like my DeWalt magnetic ones that I use for all of my tin screws, they just don't offer that big of a range. I may have to grab that Tekton set with my next Amazon purchase.

17 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I feel like we are talking about different kits... You talking about Milwaukee? I was talking about Tekton...

He's talking about his Weras, which he's doing a stellar job on his sales pitch lol

Just now, KnarlyCarl said:

He's talking about his Weras, which he's doing a stellar job on his sales pitch lol

Yeah, haha. I honestly love Milwaukee's power tools but I'm completely turned off their hand tools and bits.

The Weras are ridiculously nice but I don't totally understand why they're soo beefy. I bet I could torque my 1/4"(nut size) bit to 150 ft lbs and it won't break. WHO NEEDS THAT? ...but I like it! haha. They are a little shallower than most, as in the nut can't go as deep into the driver.

12 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Yeah, haha. I honestly love Milwaukee's power tools but I'm completely turned off their hand tools and bits.

The Weras are ridiculously nice but I don't totally understand why they're soo beefy. I bet I could torque my 1/4"(nut size) bit to 150 ft lbs and it won't break. WHO NEEDS THAT? ...but I like it! haha. They are a little shallower than most, as in the nut can't go as deep into the driver.

How much is that set?

If you haven't found something yet, I think these are what you're looking for: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000VHXD8I/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1460611713&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=B000VHXD8I3bc73a871e4541d9e9ec1cdaa0eb57bf.jpg

There's two of each size, one magnetic and one hollow shaft. I have them in metric and they are beautifully made, comparable to if not better quality than my Wiha set. This is also the most complete set I've seen and the case is very nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

• Like 1