Finished a few more pens.

DaveJr.

Very cool project, have you seen the guy that does it on instagram? He makes his with miniature bolt action rifle components to push the ink cartridge out, pretty slick.

I really like the looks of that burled maple one, love the patterns there, good choices of wood

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Very cool project, have you seen the guy that does it on instagram? He makes his with miniature bolt action rifle components to push the ink cartridge out, pretty slick.

I really like the looks of that burled maple one, love the patterns there, good choices of wood

You'd be surprised how many different pen kits there are.

4 hours ago, kruton said:

I'm a fan of the purpleheart. I've always liked purpleheart in guitar builds as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I like purpleheart too, I think those two are my third/fourth favorite after the zebrawood. I really like purpleheart inlays in wood chests or pool cues.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it a lot. The reason I haven't already bought one of those you have for sale is I don't particularly care for the bulge, I know it doesn't help the learning process but I'd prefer straight body then taper to meet the tip. That's just my aesthetic preference, not trying to nudge you into a direction.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Always love the look of the swirls and patterns of burls, you know that much, you selling these right along?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yup these are for sale too! $35 each