Napa tool boxes

Stercorarius

Yeah, I was just passing through the town with a load of cows and had to run in and grab some batteries for my hot shot and saw it. I might try and grab a pic on my last load today.

I know you were being serious but read a load of cows have me some serious giggles right there!!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

I know you were being serious but read a load of cows have me some serious giggles right there!!

I got a little chuckle after reading that too!

Never heard heard of these tool boxes. I only use craftsman tool chests.

This is a great starter tool box with good quality but the only problem my co- worker has ran into is out growing it so quick. If you don't see yourself out growing it soon, buy it. They are handy and small enough to push around the shop.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Speaking of NAPA, I stopped in my local store and they had three piece Knipex pliers wrench set (7", 10", & 12") sitting all dusty and damages packaging but brand new.... still wanted $149 for the three, methinks thats still too much

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Speaking of NAPA, I stopped in my local store and they had three piece Knipex pliers wrench set (7", 10", & 12") sitting all dusty and damages packaging but brand new.... still wanted $149 for the three, methinks thats still too much

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's not even a discount!