Napa tool boxes

Stercorarius

23 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

18bcd63f7be86ef0926780ba98e1f20d.jpg

That's a great looking box bro and for $300 it's not bad at all it looks very solid and well built I have a blue point box at the shop that I use for my daily used tools and I have another box more stationary for other tools I don't need everyday. Throw a TIA sticker on there and it will look even sexier ;) 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Alright so I bought it. I was expecting beige bit it ended up being black, no biggie, can't see oil stains (both a pro and a con). Used it great box, I love it. Not a fan of the liner's it came with, strong gas struts, very sturdy. Lots of assy. required. I like the we believe in heroes decal, every time I see it a bald eagle is born. 20160503_061408.jpg

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

It isn't a gloss finish, more like bedliner, which I prefer. A co-worker said the finish was almost identical to the Kennedy he had when he worked in a machine shop.

I know that finish well... gave my Kennedy to a cousin, since I wasn't using it, so I know it's in good hands. Was my first bench top box I bought, really one of those older style boxes that were built to last.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2016 at 8:42 PM, jrsalas said:

This is a great starter tool box with good quality but the only problem my co- worker has ran into is out growing it so quick. If you don't see yourself out growing it soon, buy it. They are handy and small enough to push around the shop.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That's not really it's intended purpose... it's a cart, so it's designed to be used hauling your most used tools back and forth from what you're working on to your big box, so you're not trying to push around 3000+ pounds all day.

On 5/4/2016 at 6:41 PM, Stercorarius said:

Alright so I bought it. I was expecting beige bit it ended up being black, no biggie, can't see oil stains (both a pro and a con). Used it great box, I love it. Not a fan of the liner's it came with, strong gas struts, very sturdy. Lots of assy. required. I like the we believe in heroes decal, every time I see it a bald eagle is born. 20160503_061408.jpg

Cool man! A couple of the NAPAs around here have the beige version, and the non-commemorative blue model, and I frequently run my grubby paws all over them. One of these days...

I'm still kicking myself for not buying one of the carts with the full length drawers (like a Snappy KRSC46) when they disco'd them a couple of years ago...

• Like 3

That's not really it's intended purpose... it's a cart, so it's designed to be used hauling your most used tools back and forth from what you're working on to your big box, so you're not trying to push around 3000+ pounds all day.

Lol. That was the message of my post.... Guess you didn't read the whole thing.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

On April 8, 2016 at 8:42 PM, jrsalas said:

but the only problem my co- worker has ran into is out growing it so quick. 

No, I read the whole thing, I was just addressing this part. That's the problem with ADD and OCD. I get fixated on something but have the attention span of a gnat.

• Like 1