Digital Crew Sticker

JimboS1ice

Go easy on me i've been using photoshop since about 9:00 this morning but I did this, i couldn't get it totally straight how i wanted it but its an interesting program to use, I've been learning the cloning tool... any who if anyone wants to use this for anything here ya go!

TIACREW.jpg

• Like 10

1 minute ago, JimboS1ice said:

Well if you like them that much I could try the other ones

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm usually pretty technical ... But Photoshop is not my thing !!!! Thanks

NICE WORK !!

Photoshop....Now thats right up my alley.  I've been using that program for about 15 years now.  I love it.  I don't use it as much as I used to, but it is handy.  I have made a lot of logos with it.  Some for the site I used to be with and some for other woodworkers like Cool Tool Shed and Underground Woodworking.

• Like 1

I took Jimbo's graphic and removed the color created two layers, the graphic is on the top layer. So if you select the color you want you just paint it on the "layer 1." Or you can copy, then hit "ctrl + O" click ok, paint that image to the color you want then hit "Ctrl + V" to past the graphic over the color. You do need Photoshop to do this because it's a .psd file. Here's the link, download button is on the upper left.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=194028BEB13FB73E!119&authkey=!AGb4kZmeNG0LoaQ&ithint=file%2cpsd

Figured this would make it easy for requests.

• Like 5

I took Jimbo's graphic and removed the color created two layers, the graphic is on the top layer. So if you select the color you want you just paint it on the "layer 1." Or you can copy, then hit "ctrl + O" click ok, paint that image to the color you want then hit "Ctrl + V" to past the graphic over the color. You do need Photoshop to do this because it's a .psd file. Here's the link, download button is on the upper left.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=194028BEB13FB73E!119&authkey=!AGb4kZmeNG0LoaQ&ithint=file%2cpsd

Figured this would make it easy for requests.

Sweet deal! Well beyond my capabilities!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kruton said:

I'll hold out for a Bosch blue, but I really like that green. Good work fellas!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I will try for you dude!!! ill see what i can do, no guarantees I'm not good like these other guys