Teaser pic of new Milwaukee work bench

Bigmikez

6 hours ago, kruton said:

The article said they are going to sell for $599. I think the 18" depth is what would keep me from getting one though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Gah, I swear I read the article before I posted too!  I was distracted by those bags.

The article said they are going to sell for $599. I think the 18" depth is what would keep me from getting one though.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

To clarify, the 60" box is $599 but the 30" is $499

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

A couple days ago I was just telling wifey I wanted to pick up another husky if they sell again at Black Friday but now I'm having second thoughts ??

I personally like this style better than their tall cab. The work bech is what sells it. Wonder what it will go for on black Friday.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jrsalas said:

I personally like this style better than their tall cab. The work bech is what sells it. Wonder what it will go for on black Friday.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Agree bro I've been wanting a Mobil work bench and this one looks very awesome! I'm gonna try and save for the holidays hopefully they have a good deal on it

I really like the idea of the work surface as I don't have a dedicated bench. The length of the unit for me is kind of a killer though because I often roll my cabinet up a ramp and into my truck. The 6 wheel design would make that very difficult. I did have a chance to check out their original cabinet last week and honestly it was easily the best deal out of all of the cabinets. (I don't usually check out the section at the front of the store with the auto stuff and cabinets)

They're supposed to retail at $599 though, why does it say that much I wonder..?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I'm going to guess someone didn't get the memo on pricing? If it wasn't supposed to be released until June/July, it's entirely possible that pricing hasn't been finalized.

Now if only they'd come out with modular stacking storage, is likely spent two whole paychecks...

• Like 1

$700 still cheaper than a snapon box like that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm going to guess that there are a great many things that are cheaper than a Snap On box. I'd even venture to suggest that there aren't too many boxes that you can buy that would be more expensive than a comparable Snap On toolbox.