Teaser pic of new Milwaukee work bench

Bigmikez

11 hours ago, khariV said:

I'm going to guess someone didn't get the memo on pricing? If it wasn't supposed to be released until June/July, it's entirely possible that pricing hasn't been finalized.

Now if only they'd come out with modular stacking storage, is likely spent two whole paychecks...

I saw it in stock at my HD earlier this week marked at $598.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

How do you mean?

I think he means building a bench around a tool box rather than buying a tool box with a bench top, something like what Comp made. 

I tend to agree because you can tailor your workspace and storage to fit your needs better. For example, I'd prefer a bench that was longer and deeper than what you have here. This is also not ideal to mount a large vice and the pegboard could be taller.

How do you mean?

I think he means building a bench around a tool box rather than buying a tool box with a bench top, something like what Comp made. 

I tend to agree because you can tailor your workspace and storage to fit your needs better. For example, I'd prefer a bench that was longer and deeper than what you have here. This is also not ideal to mount a large vice and the pegboard could be taller.

Bmack hit it on the head, this way depending on your drawer needs you can get deep or shallow, customize shelving, racks.... And you get the satisfaction on making your own bench!