I'm a Gearwrench Wench...

Kato

So, I decided to show my Gearwrench tools. Maybe just to show off, maybe to tease Jimbo with the socket bit set. You guys have seen most of them in photos or video, but I figured a dedicated video would be nice.

Enjoy!!

• Like 8

You must be getting old, my eyes didn't hurt at all. But yes, I wasn't thinking until after I was watching it on the computer. Did the same thing to a Ryobi vid too...

You must be getting old, my eyes didn't hurt at all. But yes, I wasn't thinking until after I was watching it on the computer. Did the same thing to a Ryobi vid too...

I do notice I can't see things up close as well as I used to, have to hold things a little further away.

But I shouldn't complain, you took the time to make a video, while I didn't even lift a finger.....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nah, I know better, just wasn't thinking at all...I thought about re-shooting but said "screw it"...they were already done and the orientation isn't that big of a deal when you're looking at those pretty tools...

• Like 1

Nah, I know better, just wasn't thinking at all...I thought about re-shooting but said "screw it"...they were already done and the orientation isn't that big of a deal when you're looking at those pretty tools...

I e done that a few times where it doesn't rotate but thank god I can rotate it when I edit.

I dunno why I was expecting you to sound like the butler in a couple of Peter Sellers movies... LOL

Nice tools, man. I have a few GW items and will undoubtedly get more. 

But, yeah, landscape mode. Us old farts need all the screen real estate we can get. And watch your background music. That second song nearly had me slashing my own wrists. (kidding, kidding!)

• Like 1

My music tastes have a very broad range. Whatever was playing was just what comes out of my Zune, I leave it on random and let it fly. I have such a wild assortment of genre that it's almost impossible to pin down what my favorites are...

1 minute ago, BK13 said:

Dammit, you're going to make me go back out to the garage?

Yup

Allright, ya harsh taskmaster, here's my meager selection:

585B5796-C68B-4DA4-AD81-8E3E86D51BCB_zps

345D4A66-1562-4CCE-A746-BFB87A231A7D_zps

1/4" chrome MM, standard 12 point and deep 6 point, 3/8" MM impact sockets, 3/8" standard XP120 ratchet, and some non-reversible SAE wrenches. 

I still want to get a few more XP120 ratchets, and I hope that GW will introduce a bent-flex handle in the XP120 line (otherwise, I guess I'll have to buy the 84 tooth version+. I want to get the two 3/8" drive sets of the pinless universal impact sockets (unless SK finally introduces their upcoming set before I buy) I'd like to get all four sets of the semi-deep chrome sockets (1/4" 3/8" MM SAE). I'd like to pick up a few more ratcheting wrench sets (reversible, probably, and some Gearbox sets).

• Like 5

I'm a big Gearwrench fan lately. I think they offer the best value for your money when it comes to hand tools at the moment. Especially for a guy that wrenches on stuff occasionally you need to be budget conscious.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

Some pretty crappy pics from the point and shoot but I don't feel like redoing them. I don't have a lot but what I have I like:

QiuLx4r.jpg

KG6Qu5U.jpg

wxaiXn2.jpg

QYYkdJA.jpg

Nice!! Same here Bmack I love the GW I have so far no problemos with them I'm hoping to pick some more up in the near future

• Like 1