I'm a Gearwrench Wench...

Kato

1 hour ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

I really love that blue gear wrench handle :P

It's a fantastic kit too, very nice ratcheting drivers. The little adapter under the yellow handle allows you to either attach two of the extensions or use a 1/4" ratchet extension so you can use these with a typical ratchet.

There are a few different kits of the Geardriver but I think this is the only one with the blue handle, almost all of them are black/red.

• Like 1

I have the 20 pic set of ratcheting wrenches that I use all the time without an issue. I have some of the 90 degree bent wrenches at home but they are craftsman but I'm almost positive they are the same as a gear wrench. I scored the 90 degree ratcheting ones on sale for a hare over 40. My ratcheting wrenches are in the bottom left and top right of the drawer with the Wera screwdrivers. Guess which Wera gets used the most lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 5

• 7 months later...

I had replace a coil pack in my Expo, so I figured to drop in a new plug. For the life of me, I have no idea what happened to the ones I already have... the joys of working out of storage totes. So I bought this bad boy.

%5BURL=http://s59.photobucket.com/user/badkarma13/media/tools/4BF05991-53D4-45D3-A2B9-20EF42F795CC_zpsqpaoqbue.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/badkarma13/tools/4BF05991-53D4-45D3-A2B9-20EF42F795CC_zpsqpaoqbue.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

%5BURL=http://s59.photobucket.com/user/badkarma13/media/tools/FC58C630-0EF9-4509-8C10-FF8E06111EC5_zpslim4f7rb.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g303/badkarma13/tools/FC58C630-0EF9-4509-8C10-FF8E06111EC5_zpslim4f7rb.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BK13 said:

Thanks, Kato. I was posting from my phone but was a touch distracted.

BMack, it's actually steel, just a rough finish, maybe Parkerizing. Still easy to get a hold of. And the knurling helps a bunch too.

Even better, so you don't have to worry about it tearing!

I want the bolstered screwdriver set and my snap on guy has a used set kinda dirty but tips are good and will clean up. How are they anyone got a set they seemed nice as a German set quality wise. Also there's a 3/8,1/4 socket set at pawn shop for $50 obo I can get for 25-30 since I'm a regular customer, how are they?  I only got a 3/8 84t ratchet but love it and a couple flex wrenches. I hear a lot of good about them and I'm interested in them as I see good top notch quality. 

4 hours ago, DerekTheToolGuy said:

I want the bolstered screwdriver set and my snap on guy has a used set kinda dirty but tips are good and will clean up. How are they anyone got a set they seemed nice as a German set quality wise. Also there's a 3/8,1/4 socket set at pawn shop for $50 obo I can get for 25-30 since I'm a regular customer, how are they?  I only got a 3/8 84t ratchet but love it and a couple flex wrenches. I hear a lot of good about them and I'm interested in them as I see good top notch quality. 

I have the Gearwrench screwdriver set, it's ok but not great. I think the Weras are a better buy, either the Chiseldrivers or the hex bolster green set.

The ratchet sets are very good, if it's the same sets I have the 1/4" is 120xp but the 3/8" is 84T. They are part of a BOGO offer that's been as low as $85 but regularly around $100. Definitely worth $30!