Wow...

HiltiWpg

I saw that pop up on the interwebs! Definitely an awesome new development! I've only had experience with battery operated Paslode PAT with the cartridges over 15 years ago. Very cool they could do it with one less component

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Dewalt should take notes on how to stop coming in last place. This tool is revolutionary in every sense of the term. Kudo's to their R&D for knocking it out of the park. 

The only thing that would make it better is if it could shoot through 2x4 into concrete like a 22. powder actuated can. I've not used mine for years because of the hassle, easier to just drive a tapcon most of the time. But this? Man...

Dewalt should take notes on how to stop coming in last place. This tool is revolutionary in every sense of the term. Kudo's to their R&D for knocking it out of the park. 

The only thing that would make it better is if it could shoot through 2x4 into concrete like a 22. powder actuated can. I've not used mine for years because of the hassle, easier to just drive a tapcon most of the time. But this? Man...

This unit isn't designed for wood framing. It's more of a commercial end product designed for metal framing the pins you use are only about 1/2 to maybe 5/8 in length maximum. I used to use the trackfast gas driven system at work. This thing is sweet. Probably around $600 and limits you to metal framing but I'm sure it's worth it for anyone who is a commercial framer