Glad to join tia!

james mims

Hello nice to have a place like this to look up tools and read others opinions thanks guys very appreciated. I just started updating tools and went with porter cable new 20v max line cost was just right for me I have all three drills and cordless nailer lol.. have been impressed with all of them bought my dad the made in America dewalt brushed combo as early fathers day gift because he had to replace his batterys on his ryobi so often he was frustrated and already invested. but I'm not really sure whats better except the awesome dewalt name. just my 2 cents not that it will matter in couple years when they are all brushless and way cheaper then they are now.. O and seen ur traxxas slash in the background of ur vids those are a lot of fun lol.

• Like 7

Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself, don't be shy posting things you're up to with any of your tools as well as your opinions and experiences with what you use. Not too many use the porter cable cordless line, I think 2lateiwon uses their reciprocating saw, I could be wrong

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

hahaha. ya someday I will I know they cant cost that much forever. I seen porter cable has been thinkin about it since dec if they keep same batterys ill go that way I have 6 of the batterys so work never stops. and being porter cable it will prob be basicly the dewalt motor prob from the earlier gen brushless dewalt so will be nice quality