Sanders And angle grinders

Rutter

6 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Your workshop is so mysterious, what lurks in the shadows of the unseen? We peek above the shroud that blocks our view, only to see a monster motor, ready to devour the grain of wood. The belt that travels in a loop, is imprisoned in the wheels, for it only has one function, but to reclaim the grain of the yellow block.

And then there is the entity with the handle of life, to provent you from loosing such life. What round disk do we have hear? It makes the sound of doom, and makes you run out of the room.

The divine silence falls upon those who watch, as if one was living in the void of space. The people pray to hear something once again, for if the video shall come out of the void, maybe then the drum of the ear, shall beat again.

I'm so confused 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

HAHA, you are both new so I should tell you now that I am bit of a writer. Last night I had some inspiration and I decided to let my creative juices flow, I had fun writing it, and I think it turned out kind of good to be honest. :)

Ok well that makes more sense! Now in that context, yes I think it was pretty good. :P

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DaveJr. said:

So is mine. Tools always seem to disappear when I need them and when I don't need them they get in the way!

I have only had a chisel disappear. And I know where it disappeared too. Someone was doing this crazy crown molding thing in my parents master bedroom and master bath. He also replaced the floors in the bathroom and as soon as I left, i saw the guy on my camera take it. I asked if he borrowed my chisel and he said no. Little do they know I took the filter out of there shop vac, next time they turn it on dust will fly everywhere. They also left 5 gallons of spackle that is now mine. Lol

• Like 1

20 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Your workshop is so mysterious, what lurks in the shadows of the unseen? We peek above the shroud that blocks our view, only to see a monster motor, ready to devour the grain of wood. The belt that travels in a loop, is imprisoned in the wheels, for it only has one function, but to reclaim the grain of the yellow block.

And then there is the entity with the handle of life, to provent you from loosing such life. What round disk do we have hear? It makes the sound of doom, and makes you run out of the room.

The divine silence falls upon those who watch, as if one was living in the void of space. The people pray to hear something once again, for if the video shall come out of the void, maybe then the drum of the ear, shall beat again.

Good lord man, I'll have some of whatever you're on, that's kind of pretty and slightly over the top more than usual haha!!

26 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Carl, just curious, have you ever read a novel? If you have, then you know that is how many writers write about stuff. I had some inspiration last night and so I decided to play around with it. I wasn't on anything, and you have to admit, if you watch Rutter's videos, his workshop is very mysterious. So many shadows, interesting video angles.

It's been so long since I've read a novel. Probably last time i did was in high school more than ten years ago. Before that, i always had my nose in a book, I read so much, i got a basketball in fifth grade for reading the most, i probably read more than the whole class combined! those were the days haha

• Like 1