Poker Table Build

comp56

well this has been on my list of things to do for a bit now, so I figured I better get it out of the way......here is the gaming speed cloth for the center of a Blue Jays themed table. This is dyed on and will most likely never fade or come off......I have done this to other tables that are now almost 9 years old and they still look like day one.

The logo is about 19 1/2" in Dia. 

will show more pics soon......

20160412_181538.jpg

• Like 8

Again, Amazing stuff Comp! I wish I had your motivation! I have so many things I want to make, but a part of me is afraid I will fail lol.  I just need to get into the workshop and start building, and not worry about the results.  I mean, I have all the tools needed, money for materials, and the plans to build, so really there is NO excuse.

-Steven

On 4/13/2016 at 5:09 PM, WigWagWorkshop said:

Again, Amazing stuff Comp! I wish I had your motivation! I have so many things I want to make, but a part of me is afraid I will fail lol.  I just need to get into the workshop and start building, and not worry about the results.  I mean, I have all the tools needed, money for materials, and the plans to build, so really there is NO excuse.

-Steven

gitter done...lol I used to think that way but the more you do things the more confident you get.....

got some more done, on poker table, upholstered padded play area, now it is not only flush with race track but is finger soft to touch, race track has been painted and wet sanded in between coats, with high polish finish. This table is getting a raised rail so a riser was needed, I made up four parts and added lettering in reverse so they would show through once back was painted so they don't rub off or peel. I had to add some wood to this project so I thought what better way to get some Hickory in the picture for a baseball themed table so I made the dividers with the hickory. I assembled the raised rail and gave it one coat of paint the rail once upholstered will sit on top of the riser. almost finished......

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

• Like 7

I personally have a 1800 piece paulson clay set, if you know anything about poker chips the older paulson are the best there are.....some sell to collectors for $25 a piece ......I'd say my set is worth

about $7,000 as they have gone up since I bought them. the new ones are about $1.50 ea but some older sets were very limited and became valuable....

chips.jpg

• Like 3

I personally have a 1800 piece paulson clay set, if you know anything about poker chips the older paulson are the best there are.....some sell to collectors for $25 a piece ......I'd say my set is worth

about $7,000 as they have gone up since I bought them. the new ones are about $1.50 ea but some older sets were very limited and became valuable....

chips.jpg

Very nice set Comp! My dad used to collect chips, but I think he sold most of his over the years.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk