Dewalt 40v Max Blower

JimboS1ice

No I as of right now don't have a blower. I have a ryobi that I haven't used in two years I just don't have a lot of personal use. My trees are not big enough to drop a lot of leaves. So just grass clippings on the sidewalk I just give it a pass with mower and that takes care of that. Thinking of getting blower attachment for my sthil weed eater.

From a fan of tools with lots of assistance from Siri #TIACREW

23 minutes ago, tonylandin said:

No I as of right now don't have a blower. I have a ryobi that I haven't used in two years I just don't have a lot of personal use. My trees are not big enough to drop a lot of leaves. So just grass clippings on the sidewalk I just give it a pass with mower and that takes care of that. Thinking of getting blower attachment for my sthil weed eater.

Oic. You have the kombi system Stihl?

4 hours ago, tonylandin said:

Yes it's the kombi I was planing on buying the different attachments I just haven't got them yet on my list lol

The blower attachment is awesome for the Stihl. Looks like a turbine 

I've got a Sthil hand held and, while it's nice, it just doesn't have the cojones to move large piles of wet leaves.  As much as I realy want the Dewalt backpack, I think that I need to step up to a 600 for the CFM/velocity.

1 hour ago, khariV said:

I've got a Sthil hand held and, while it's nice, it just doesn't have the cojones to move large piles of wet leaves.  As much as I realy want the Dewalt backpack, I think that I need to step up to a 600 for the CFM/velocity.

I have the same Stihl hand held but in its defense, it's not really designed to blow large piles of wet leaves. I plan on upgrading to a backpack at some point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaveJr. said:

I have the same Stihl hand held but in its defense, it's not really designed to blow large piles of wet leaves. I plan on upgrading to a backpack at some point.

Got the BR 430, it's like a portable hurricane....just sorry I didn't do it sooner...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk