Tool ideas

Conductor562

Man you have made me one happy camper. This will be mine if I can not get this here I have two friends that live over seas. One in England the other in Germany. Thank you, I hope I can repay you some day. I have no real reason to get this besides I just want it.

I have found a US dealer mcfalltoolstore.com out of stock $825.00 but it can be ordered. Now I just have to come up with the cash.

4 things:

1 a tool bag/box with a power bar attached to the outside and an extension chord (and it's own pouch). You could also have onboard battery chargers

2 a rolling ”materials" container box. Almost like a cluster of tupperware for for bulk storage of glue, screws, powders, caulking tubes, etc.... They make lotes of tool box variations, but not a version for bulk hardware/ bonding compounds. It would be like a rolling bulk store

3 a "creeper" gear for a cordless drill and a vice-like driver used for pulling out stripped screws.

4 a heavy duty, table top jig saw. Almost like a router table but with a jig motion. Something you could put 1/8 wide jig blades, metal files, or even sanding drums in. I'd like to be able to control the speed, travel distance, and circular motion

Just the thought of using lancelot cutters or, for that matter, any one handed tool to make dado cuts makes me want to ask the question, are you suicidal?

As an ex-logger, maybe a little crazy, but not suicidal. :D

If the mf 26 or Mafells other groove cutter work half as good for dados as the videos I've seen I would use them. They don't use a traditional dado stack, so they may be safer. Imagine the time they would save you.

• 4 weeks later...

Okay...here's another one that isn't exactly for the workshop, but for the kitchen.

I want a wall mounted, stainless steel kitchen dremel. Something with the flex shaft that you can use for dishes, blending or stirring.

I like the idea of it having a low gear so you can hook it on the side of a pot while it slowly stirs your soup, sauce or popcorn.

I've got a real questionable one. I was watching (so I can't take credit here) "the Office" and Dwight asked Jim for a "Gay Detector" on the Gay Witch Hunt episode. I laughed my A$s off for the whole episode. Anyways, Jim gets a portable metal detector like the ones used at Court and just wrote Gay and Straight on it. I figure Hey what the heck? Would save most of us the horribly embarrassing moment when we say the wrong thing at the wrong time.

• Like 1

Whoa whoa whoa.... First off, and although I am not condoning rampant racism or world wide domination and genocide... nobody... nobody...messes with those crazy Arians!!!! :D AND....Bosch is the author of that ABORTION called "Work Capris"!!!!! seriously?!?!?!?! Who in their right mind would wear work capris?!?!?!?!?! Maybe those freaks that wear their pants around their butt cheeks and their ball cap visors pressed flat but hey...those idiots have enough problems already!