Insane deal on M12 Hackzall

khariV

I was poking around CPO tonight when I noticed that there are two separate deals that apply to the Milwaukee M12 Hackzall bare tool (2520-20). First off, when you buy the bare tool, you get a 4.0 battery free. Next, when you buy two qualifying M12 tools, you get free stuff to make your own combo kit (charger and batteries). The Hackzall also qualifies for this deal. The crazy part is that these two deals stack!

So you add two Hackzalls to your cart ($139 each) and here's what you get:

d1d84d32627c16564bc382841546c55a.jpg

c88ea2bc21fffae1ccb2cd1f46b38acf.jpg

fd5d741d094be36f850f47d91f6451bf.jpg

That's two saws, two 2.0 batteries, two 4.0 batteries, a charger and a bag for $278.

Obviously, you'll have to be able to use two Hackzalls, but I guess you could always sell one on CL and keep the batteries.

• Like 6

You guys failed me, just ordered.

BTW, just to clarify...if you order a hackzaw and another m12 tool you will get those bare tools plus two 2.0Ah batteries, a charger, the contractor bag and ONE 4.0 Ah battery. The second hackzall gives you an extra 4.0Ah battery.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Two fuels Bmack? I still like the size of the brushed over the fuel when you really need a tight cut.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, had to get two hackzalls to get two free 4.0 batteries. If I bought a drill or something I would have lost one of the 4.0 batteries. Maybe I'll keep the brushed, I haven't really seen them side by side.

I'll do a video when I get it but the fuel is more the size of the m18... You could always flip one m12 fuel and get near your money back

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: sell it for 120 bucks new and you pay 20 bucks for a battery, you could even probably get 140 on eBay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BMack37 said:

Hoping I can sell my non-fuel on craigslist! Now I will have two Fuel Hackzalls, have no idea what I'm going to do with the extra. You guys suck and make me spend money.

Ha welcome to my world, I mean our world BMack! Jimbo is a great on for that. He takes great pleasure in draining wallets lol. ? I know you're pain. I have three of them. 1-for wood, 1-for metal and 1-for plastic. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, khariV said:

I was poking around CPO tonight when I noticed that there are two separate deals that apply to the Milwaukee M12 Hackzall bare tool (2520-20). First off, when you buy the bare tool, you get a 4.0 battery free. Next, when you buy two qualifying M12 tools, you get free stuff to make your own combo kit (charger and batteries). The Hackzall also qualifies for this deal. The crazy part is that these two deals stack!

So you add two Hackzalls to your cart ($139 each) and here's what you get: That's two saws, two 2.0 batteries, two 4.0 batteries, a charger and a bag for $278.

Obviously, you'll have to be able to use two Hackzalls, but I guess you could always sell one on CL and keep the batteries.

So did you buy?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Glasseyi said:

I'm on the fence on this one. What a great deal for free batteries. I also saw a great deal for a one key kit and free fuel sawzall........?What to do.

I saw that too....  

But I ended up placing the order, too, I looked around and Acme has the two tool/two battery deal, but not the two hackzall/2 4ah battery deal. I will probably gather all my m12 chargers together and see how many I have and sell those and probably a hackzall, and the batteries to my boss probably lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

I saw that too....  

But I ended up placing the order, too, I looked around and Acme has the two tool/two battery deal, but not the two hackzall/2 4ah battery deal. I will probably gather all my m12 chargers together and see how many I have and sell those and probably a hackzall, and the batteries to my boss probably lol

I had to get the OneKey deal. With sawzall. I have too many hacksaws and batteries now. Not a lot of m18 tools. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Glasseyi said:

I'm on the fence on this one. What a great deal for free batteries. I also saw a great deal for a one key kit and free fuel sawzall........?What to do?

i bought a used corded tiger saw off ebay

• Like 4

I received shipping notification email yesterday.

From email:

Qty  Product Code - Product Name                         Status               

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

2    MILN2520-20 - NEW Milwaukee M12 FUEL 12V Hackzall   shipped             

1    MILN48-59-2420 - NEW Milwaukee M12 12V RedLithium   shipped             

1    MILN48-11-2420 - NEW Milwaukee M12 12V 2 Ah Compac  shipped             

1    MILN50-55-3550 - NEW Milwaukee Contractor Bag       shipped             

2    MILN48-11-2440 - NEW Milwaukee M12 XC 12V 4 Ah RED  shipped             

1    MIL-GWP-2-BAREM12 - MIL-GWP-Buy 2 M12 bare tools a  shipped             

1    MIL-M12-XC-BATTERY - MIL-GWP-Free Milwaukee M12 ba  shipped