Insane deal on M12 Hackzall

khariV

On 4/18/2016 at 4:31 PM, MikeInCtown said:

Please post when the items ship and you get them. I was looking at the deal last week but didn't realize the deals could stack. I'd gladly order two and sell one with a battery for $140 just to have the bag and an extra small battery.

Everything arrived perfectly!

NREEpg8.jpg

• Like 4

You were also dead on right about keeping the non-Fuel Hackzall. Fuel is pretty big so I'll be keeping one of each.

7 times out of 10 you'll grab the fuel, but when your in a tight spot, that little brushed model is in valuable

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

7 times out of 10 you'll grab the fuel, but when your in a tight spot, that little brushed model is in valuable

I've loved it thus far, there are only a couple times I wish I had more oompf. Luckily both times I had the space to get the Sawzall. I'll probably use the hell out of it this weekend, I have a couple of tree branches that need to come down and I'll use it to cut them up into pieces.

It should push this Fuel Hackzall pretty hard.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

I've loved it thus far, there are only a couple times I wish I had more oompf. Luckily both times I had the space to get the Sawzall. I'll probably use the hell out of it this weekend, I have a couple of tree branches that need to come down and I'll use it to cut them up into pieces.

It should push this Fuel Hackzall pretty hard.

Yea i learned with the little hackzall you have to let the saw do the work and you can't push it

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, FlaveNico said:

i scored a deal on Ebay, the 12v hacksaw and the 3/8 drill   with 2 batteries /charger and bag  110 shipped ! STEAL!!

Yea that is a pretty good deal, i think that combo was around 150 during the holidays.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wildroamer said:

Wow, bout to jump on this! I'm wondering though why you can't just get a different tool to go with the hackzall and get the same deal? 

You're getting two deals so you may want to put the page with the 4.0 battery on half your screen and the deal with the kit on the other screen. I think I saw one when I bought but for some reason I decided on getting the two Hackzalls, I think I was considering resellability. Sorry, I wish I would have posted...I thought I did but I guess I forgot. :(

• Like 1

I actually think the idea of 2 hackzall's, and selling one on CL makes a lot of sense. Hmmmm.... Of course what I really need is an M18 Fuel deal. Looking to replace my tiring Dewalt 18v XRP set. Any thoughts from you bargaintuans out there?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wildroamer said:

I actually think the idea of 2 hackzall's, and selling one on CL makes a lot of sense. Hmmmm.... Of course what I really need is an M18 Fuel deal. Looking to replace my tiring Dewalt 18v XRP set. Any thoughts from you bargaintuans out there?

Same here. They do have a few at CPO but none that are good enough for me to bite.

Buy two Fuel tools and get two free 5.0 Ah batteries and a contractor bag: http://www.cpooutlets.com/mil-gwp-bag-batteries/mil-gwp-bag-batteries,default,sc.html

Non-Fuel:

Free XC 4.0Ah battery with qualifying purchase: http://www.cpooutlets.com/mil-gwp-m18-battery/mil-gwp-m18-battery,default,sc.html

Free jobsite fan with M18 kit: http://www.cpooutlets.com/mil-gwp-m18fan/mil-gwp-m18fan,default,sc.html

...and of course they have the One-key deal with the free Fuel Saws: http://www.cpooutlets.com/mil-gwp-choice-m18-bare/mil-gwp-choice-m18-bare,default,sc.html

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584