Better Spirits!

WigWagWorkshop

Good Day Crew!

As you may know, it's been a rough few weeks for the family and I.  I am happy to say, we are in better spirits now, and we would like to thank the crew for all the kind words and well-wishes. It is my plan to get back into the workshop, and start making some videos, and completing some on-going projects.

Thank Again All!

-Steven

• Like 8

Well that title could still have double meaning, kruton, I think wigwag likes his cocktails...

But in all seriousness, I'm certainly happy for the benefit it sounds like you gained from a period of grieving, and thanks for tge update.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kruton said:

Glad to have you back and in a better place man. I'll have to admit when I saw the title Better Spirits I though this thread was going to be about high dollar booze!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I only buy and drink the good spirits lol.. But it moderation, a few 3 "finger" drinks once a week in the evening.  Some good Scotch or Bourbon, and sometimes some good Nut Brown Ale. 

• Like 1

I only buy and drink the good spirits lol.. But it moderation, a few 3 "finger" drinks once a week in the evening.  Some good Scotch or Bourbon, and sometimes some good Nut Brown Ale. 

Life is too short to drink bad liquor!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1