Troops reporting for Duty

99_XC600

4 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Husky boxes are nice, not proto or Napa nice, but they are damn nice. They are also cheaper than HF. Never used a HF box....... Yet.

They run some decent sales though on their boxes, depending on the on you want

So I just ran in and checked out the PC box. It is like you took some corrugated roofing tin, welded it hot, collected the slag, and the slag made sweet sweet love to some ABS, their unholy love child is what this box is made out of. It honestly is a perfect mothers day gift if your wife or mother has a sewing room. It would be perfect for quilting and sewing supplies.

Edited by Stercorarius
Curses knarlycarl
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

So I just ran in and checked out the PC box. It is like you took some corrugated roofing tin, welded it hot, collected the slag, and the slag made sweet sweet love to some ABS, their unholy love child is what this box is made out of. It honestly is a perfect mothers day gift if your wife or mother has a sowing room. It would be perfect for quilting and sowing supplies.

that bad huh?

If you haven't checked out HF tool boxes, give them a look and check for the coupon price. The tool cart is the absolute best value in regard to quality and there's nothing close.

I have Husky but if I was offered a straight up trade I'd do it without a second thought.

I'd give the PC a little more credit only because I've seen the current Craftsman toolboxes. The plastic lid handles on the PC feel cheap as hell. I did think the workspace was of nice quality for what it is.

I kind of like the Kobalt set, specifically the 27" roller. Similar to the Husky but has a power strip and a better handle.

1462325625503-537696246.jpgHonestly I would buy this if I hadn't gotten my NAPA one. I could get two and two thirds of these for the price of the NAPA one. It doesn't say we believe in heroes though.

Edited by Stercorarius
Forgot picture

1 hour ago, Stercorarius said:

So I just ran in and checked out the PC box. It is like you took some corrugated roofing tin, welded it hot, collected the slag, and the slag made sweet sweet love to some ABS, their unholy love child is what this box is made out of. It honestly is a perfect mothers day gift if your wife or mother has a sowing room. It would be perfect for quilting and sowing supplies.

I cant get the image out of my head of her using it for seeds and garden tools and other misc items for sowing seeds!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Hint: sewing supplies... sowing seeds haha

Yeah I gotcha. At work we call it, "go plant the @$%#@$%# %@$-$#"*## field or I'll plant your @&%#$ six feet under it" Nah, I'm just kidding I have a very civil and polite work environment. Well within reason.

• Like 1

I bookmarked this link on my phone and just show the coupons I want to the cashier, normally it's just the 20% off coupon.

http://www.harborfreight.com/digitalsavings.html

There's also a site that sorts the HF coupons and removes them when they're expired and only keeps the cheapest available coupon. I'll have to look for it for you guys.

Edit: Found it http://www.hfqpdb.com/

• Like 2

I kinda like the Harbor Freight flyer, I believe a special flyer is coming out for Mothers Day Weekend with a 25% of coupon?

I have been eying up their Welding Table for a while now, might have to pick that up.

plus the HF store by me is absolutely pristine, it has to be the cleanest store I have been in... Love that place.. Lol,

• Like 2