M18 fuel cordless 10" miter saw for your pleasure.

Mattias Blomqvist

That's a brand new model. I can't wait until next spring when it comes out (because that's when I imagine it'll hit the shelves based in last years summer announcements, some of which still aren't even available yet). I really hope that I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, Mr. Yellow said:

Interesting slide mechanism. Seems to slide in/out of the base. But it's red so it ain't right :rolleyes:

it's all good Mr. Yellow, they are all colors of fruit, one is the color of a lemon and one is the color of a cherry...you decide.

• Like 1

Interesting slide mechanism. Seems to slide in/out of the base. But it's red so it ain't right :rolleyes:

It's similar to the Milwaukee corded 12" miter saw. It's a great system. Keeps the center of gravity low unlike a lot of others.

The thing I don't like is the fact that I can't see a top handle to carry it like the cordless makita and dewalt.

• Like 1

it's all good Mr. Yellow, they are all colors of fruit, one is the color of a lemon and one is the color of a cherry...you decide.

You've got enough paint to make any saw red!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OMG finally! It looks nice. Milwaukee SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! Seriously if they bundle it with the 9amp battery I'm going to buy it no matter what the cost [emoji14]

They just need to take away some EU regulations on the blade guard and make it spit red white and blue!!

I bet you that 9AH battery is going to cost nearly 200 dollar when it first comes out. And then hopefully they bring the price down to 100 dollars eventually

Doubt it'll be that cheap considering the 5.0 is 129. I wouldn't be surprised to see 229 on the 9.0 and 149 on the 6.0

I think milwaukee always seems to make its largest "normal" battery $129 solo, I consider the 9amp a little bit of an outlier. The funny thing is they seem to keep the older batteries the same price for a while... i.e the 4.0 battery cost like $129 after the 5 came out at that price. I have a feeling they will slot the 6 in at $129 and make the 9 about $200...

• 2 months later...