Sorry Crew

WigWagWorkshop

Just when things started to get back to normal, I pushed it a little to hard doing some reorganizing in the workshop, I threw my back out big time. I been laid up since Friday, in severe pain.  I'm still laid up, but on the mend. I need to get caught up on all the new posts, has today is the first day I been able to get online.

• Like 7

Man, why is everyone hurting their backs? Finally today I pulled a muscle late last week it's feeling better, my mom threw her back out Saturday, my finances grandmas back is bad...

Feel better wig wag, back injuries suck!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that, I know the feeling. I have 3 herniated discs and I was off work for over a year back in 04 when I hurt it. I got used to the pain since they wouldn't operate because I was too young at the time. Ibuprofen is the best thing that helps me now. Good luck

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That sucks Wig wag! I know the feelin bro a hurt back is no joke! It's crazy because on Friday I was taking a industrial fridge out of a box truck and we had to lean it in order to get it out and I felt something in my left arm/shoulder didn't think nothin of it but on say it freaking hurt so I go back to work today and it was killing me!! My boss wasn't there today but I think I'm gonna just report it before I mess myself up any further 2marrow... Hope u feel better soon Wig!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bigmikez said:

That sucks Wig wag! I know the feelin bro a hurt back is no joke! It's crazy because on Friday I was taking a industrial fridge out of a box truck and we had to lean it in order to get it out and I felt something in my left arm/shoulder didn't think nothin of it but on say it freaking hurt so I go back to work today and it was killing me!! My boss wasn't there today but I think I'm gonna just report it before I mess myself up any further 2marrow... Hope u feel better soon Wig!

Im telling you dude, last friday was hurt your back day!!

• Like 2

Jimbos right, backs are very commonly injured, thats an awful feeling, nothing you need to be sorry about wigwag! Rest up and take care of your back!

Guy at work slipped a disk and has been off work for close to two months! It sucks majorly because he can't work and pay bills. He got shots in that area to help with swelling now its physical therapy to get him back on track. He threw out his back BOWLING!! Good grief....

Anyways, do you have a time period you have to stay off your feet or are you able to get up and around?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Thanks All!!

Well, it's Thursday and the first day I been out of the bed.  Still in a ton of pain, and have to use a walker, but made it to the office for a bit.  This really sucks when this happens, feeling so helpless.  But things are looking up, and hopefully will be able to walk downstairs soon.  Kinda of a bummer being stuck on the 2nd floor lol.  

-Steven

Thanks All!!

Well, it's Thursday and the first day I been out of the bed.  Still in a ton of pain, and have to use a walker, but made it to the office for a bit.  This really sucks when this happens, feeling so helpless.  But things are looking up, and hopefully will be able to walk downstairs soon.  Kinda of a bummer being stuck on the 2nd floor lol.  

-Steven

Glad to have you back on your feet!! Get better dude

• Like 1

I took my kids tobogganing when they were younger and like a fool I said watch daddy go down the hill standing up.......I went about 4 feet and fell backwards on the toboggan....I got up ok but next morning I could not move. I thought it was over felt like I was broke in 2 pieces. took about 3 weeks to subside........I don't wish back pain on anyone......thank christ it didn't stay with me.......

I somewhat feel your pain......best of luck dude....

• Like 2