My new compressor

wildroamer

I couldn't have @taylorv1 having all of the new-compressor fun! O0

Just received my new California Air Tools 4610A. I'm pretty happy with it, smaller in person than I thought. 1 hp at 60 dB puts out 3.80 cfm @ 40 psi, 2.35 cfm @ 90 psi. 4.6 gal twin tank. 44 lb. 7 amp. Two quick-release connectors. I tweaked the pressure switch and pressure differential switches a bit to get a 90 psi cut in and 120 psi cutoff. 

compressorfront.jpg

compressorback.jpg

• Like 4

I have the Husky clone as well. I managed to grab one before they completely disappeared.

I think what happened is that there was an initial agreement between HD and CA to sell the Husky clone. However HD decided to reduce the price even though the CA version was available on the HD site at a 30% increase. So with HD essentially undercutting the price and offering both products online from the HD site. I believe CA pulled the agreement and this is why the offering was so short lived.

• Like 1

Here she is in her new home....

image.jpeg

The one complaint I have with the Bull is the orientation of the gauges and the tank drain valves. The way I want to put it under my workbench like you are doing Chris I will either have to reach around to release the air or I won't be able to see my pressure gauges. It would be nice if everything was front-facing like on your compressors. Other than that I have zero complaints it's a great little compressor.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

The one complaint I have with the Bull is the orientation of the gauges and the tank drain valves. The way I want to put it under my workbench like you are doing Chris I will either have to reach around to release the air or I won't be able to see my pressure gauges. It would be nice if everything was front-facing like on your compressors. Other than that I have zero complaints it's a great little compressor.

Hmm take the stock drain out and put in one you can attach a wire or thin cable to like a big rig air drain. ..? Then give the wire a tug to shoot the moisture out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Hmm take the stock drain out and put in one you can attach a wire or thin cable to like a big rig air drain. ..? Then give the wire a tug to shoot the moisture out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I had thought about running some more line and moving the gauges. Still not sure yet.

• Like 1