Does anybody have the DCHT820 hedge trimmer???

ChrisK

I glanced at the Dewalt line of OPE today at HD. I don't have any Dewalt cordless tools or I would consider them. They look like a quality tool and have to be much more reliable than gas power equipement. Hopefully Milwaukee gets in the game soon so I don't need to add any yellow to my garage when my current tools fail...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Well....to answer my own question....

My Alter Ego......Clint Schwarzenegger Norris: Geez Chris, I just want to say an absolutely awesome machine! I would highly recommend it! Hwaaaaaacha!!!!! 

Chrisk: Really, what is so great about it?

Clint Schwarzenegger Norris: oh dude, it's light, the trigger and weight is incredible and it easily blows through thick bushes....and the 5.0 lasts all day! And it can't tell if I used 5 or 6 so the bush has to feel lucky....or dead.

Now!!! Get into da choppa!!!!!

Chrisk: wow! Clint Schwarzenegger Norris.....you are my hero! Thank you!!!!

And with that? I got it guys. It's friggin awesome!!!! I'll try to shoot some video later on. It was chewing through a bush I've got that I haven't been able to trim without shears like it was wet newspaper. Awesome machine! The blade design is pretty neat too. Sort of a weird hook to it. Glad to have some more yellow in the house!

• Like 1

Well....to answer my own question....

My Alter Ego......Clint Schwarzenegger Norris: Geez Chris, I just want to say an absolutely awesome machine! I would highly recommend it! Hwaaaaaacha!!!!! 

Chrisk: Really, what is so great about it?

Clint Schwarzenegger Norris: oh dude, it's light, the trigger and weight is incredible and it easily blows through thick bushes....and the 5.0 lasts all day! And it can't tell if I used 5 or 6 so the bush has to feel lucky....or dead.

Now!!! Get into da choppa!!!!!

Chrisk: wow! Clint Schwarzenegger Norris.....you are my here! Thank you!!!!

And with that? I got it guys. It's friggin awesome!!!! I'll try to shoot some video later on. It was chewing through a bush I've got that I haven't been able to trim without shears like it was wet newspaper. Awesome machine! The blade design is pretty neat too. Sort of a weird hook to it. Glad to have some more yellow in the house!

I bet it blows through any bush!!! You need to ventilate that basement shop of yours lol.

• Like 1

This is great to hear, maybe you should indulge in acetone a little more often..... HA that way we could all drool over your (now more frequent) tool purchases!! LOL Jimbo i think that Harbor Freight drill smoke is what started it, like a gateway drug. Just watch it, fumes are nothing to joke about, i used to be able to lacquer without a respirator(idiot!!!), now I have to wear one or I choke on the air, no matter what the substance....

Can't wait to see some action on that bad boy.

• Like 2

This is great to hear, maybe you should indulge in acetone a little more often..... HA that way we could all drool over your (now more frequent) tool purchases!! LOL Jimbo i think that Harbor Freight drill smoke is what started it, like a gateway drug. Just watch it, fumes are nothing to joke about, i used to be able to lacquer without a respirator(idiot!!!), now I have to wear one or I choke on the air, no matter what the substance....

Can't wait to see some action on that bad boy.

Yea them warning tags are no joke! That HF smoke was some nasty shite.

I'm sure it ain't @iam76

it was using my 20v 5.0s that I have. Unfortunately I only have a few 20v tools and I want to make sure the batteries get regular use. Next up will be the 20v weed whacker, it'll get some use over me awesome Echo which deafens me!

• Like 1