HD Deal 5/1

JimboS1ice

I don't have a need for a nailer that big or another compressor but that isn't a bad deal. I really like the Ridgid 18ga nailer I have, it's a nice little gun.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

Great deal thanks for posting - is that online only ? I need that framing gun. I grabbed two of those

compressors a couple months ago on clearance for $69 ea

45 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Yes online only

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I read this I went it and tried buying one. HD said online only. I said you want me to go home and buy it online then come here and pick it up ? He says yes unfortunately. I said wouldn't it make more sense to just match the price and let me buy this one and take it now. It didn't work. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SevenOddosFence said:

Before I read this I went it and tried buying one. HD said online only. I said you want me to go home and buy it online then come here and pick it up ? He says yes unfortunately. I said wouldn't it make more sense to just match the price and let me buy this one and take it now. It didn't work. 

Just buy on  your smartphone (using their app) if you have one while you're in the store so you don't have to make two trips?

• Like 1

Just buy on  your smartphone (using their app) if you have one while you're in the store so you don't have to make two trips?

I did that in front of the guy one time that wouldn't sell me a vacuum they had 35 in stock holding for Black Friday but were available for in store pick up lol. He just laughed and said okay I'll go get it [emoji23]

• Like 2

It all depends with HD online and their deals of the day. A lot of the deals are only good shipped from their warehouse and not from the store.

Yea that is true I know some of the bundles are only available from the warehouse when you get a battery or something thrown in.

• Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    mattyuk
    Newest Member
    mattyuk