Shop Your Way points thread

BMack37

On 4/4/2017 at 1:10 AM, BMack37 said:

So this made me laugh a lot. So I ordered the Witte screwdriver set using a few bucks out of pocket, a $22 coupon and some SYW points, no shipping update for about three weeks. I finally contact Sears to complain, they no longer have the item available so they refund me my out-of-pocket and SYW points, took some arm twisting but they gave me $22 SYW points to make up for the lost coupon. So I'm already ahead, I can now use a coupon on top of the $22 coupon, cool. The next day I get an email from Sears, unable to fulfill order blah blah, odd, we already settled this. Well they refunded me AGAIN. So I got all my SYW points I used back twice. Ok, double win. Then today comes, I get a package I wasn't expecting of the screwdrivers I ordered! If this was any other company I'd contact them but I'm happily bleeding Sears dry one order at a time.

Check your mailbox @jtkendall, hope you get a surprise too!

That's great. Unfortunately I don't seem to be quite that lucky, UPS shows no pending deliveries. I did receive $10 in bonus points last week which was nice and got both my points and shipping refunded. Turned around and bought a band saw blade and a T15 bit socket.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jtkendall said:

That's great. Unfortunately I don't seem to be quite that lucky, UPS shows no pending deliveries. I did receive $10 in bonus points last week which was nice and got both my points and shipping refunded. Turned around and bought a band saw blade and a T15 bit socket.

Damn, I was hoping you'd get yours too. You're still coming out on top at least.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114