Hello! Anyone got some ken regarding my Porter Cable 20v cordless jigsaw?

I'm surprised Porter Cable is genericized here...they're great tools but I have one particular tool that hasn't been as good as the other PCs in my livery: the PCC650B. I just got it, new, from Amazon and it's wonderful...save for one issue: in order to cut a straight line, I have to yaw the tool a little to the left. This means I can't use a rip-fence to guide it using its shoe, as I have others. I undid the blade-holder from the reciprocating plunger, held a straightedge to its face to see if it was square to the tool's centerline...and it's correspondingly off, same direction as the cutting I experience. I contacted Porter Cable...they want enough info to know half my life in order to process the matter. Forget that! So, if anyone has had experience in this matter with any brand of off-cutting jigsaw, corded or cordless, I'd love some insight.

Fair warning: I have autism. Please be decent and straightforward. Thank you very much.