Tools You Wished Your Team Made and Tools You are Glad Your Team Makes

Cheng Liu

The M18 brushed multi-tool works fine for me. Only thing I really use them for is for cutting-in boxes, anyway. Did hold off on buying it for a while, expecting a brushless release. Most everything I have is brushless, but not sure that I'd really need the benefit of one.

Inflator is something I wish Milwaukee made. So many uses for those (yes TTI, even for "professional users").

Multitool is something I wish Milwaukee made *well*. 3 years old, brushed, and with a tool-less but not flawless blade change is part of why I ordered the Dewalt today.

Something I'm glad they excel at is making Sawzalls. The Fuel is a joy and using other cordless recips has been a pain. The new Makitas and FlexVolt look to remedy that though. 

I'll also mention that I'm happy they blazed a trail with brushless high torque impacts. My 2763 is a joy to use. 

• 4 weeks later...

After struggling with rivets on my radius arm brackets, in where I couldn't get my M18 angle grinder, and where I didn't have air available, it would be nice if Milwaukee offered an M18 Fuel 1/4" die grinder, comparable to a Milw. or Makita electric one. Between a bur in the M12 rotary and a hammer and chisel, not a lot of fun.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sparky603 said:

After struggling with rivets on my radius arm brackets, in where I couldn't get my M18 angle grinder, and where I didn't have air available, it would be nice if Milwaukee offered an M18 Fuel 1/4" die grinder, comparable to a Milw. or Makita electric one. Between a bur in the M12 rotary and a hammer and chisel, not a lot of fun.

They have one naina.

• Like 1