DCD791 Chuck Wobble

ThumbsUpRunner

Hi everyone, I am new to power tool ownership (I just recently picked up a Made in USA DCF885 20V Max ¼” Impact Driver and a Made in USA DCD791 20V Max XR Drill from Big Orange) and have some questions about cordless drills. The 20V Max XR Drill that I purchased has good reviews online, but it appears that there is also a lot of mention in reviews and online forums of chuck-wobble. I did not think much of it until yesterday when I was drilling into a 2x4 with a 3/32” drill bit to make some pilot holes and the bit sheared off and got stuck in the wood. If it matters, the drill bit was a Ryobi Split Point Black Oxide Drill bit that had only been used to drill 15-20 holes. With a drill bit fully secured in the chuck and looking from the side, I can see the drill bit move slightly up and down during operation. The chuck moves some too. It is especially noticeable during low speeds with a solid background. I specifically bought this drill because of its metal chuck, the fact that it is made in the USA, and it is a reputable brand trusted by professionals so it should have a high level of quality control. The drill is still under warranty, in fact it is even within the return window, and has hardly been used. Is there an acceptable amount of chuck-wobble for a brand-new Cordless Drill? Is there a way to measure this and see if my drill is acceptable?

Feel free to roast me for being overly picky or dimwitted, but I tried to do some research before making this purchase.