Bosch DLR165K Digital Laser Rangefinder Kit

qadsan

I have a Bosch DLR165K Digital Laser Rangefinder Kit that's still 100% new in its strap-tied box.

This item is only for sale locally at this time.  I'm asking $115 cash.

This is a tool we'd find it hard to live without ever since we started using them.  It's just so quick compared to the tape, very accurate and one person can quickly take accurate measurements that might otherwise be awkward to do themselves.  Measuring lengths, or area or volume is quick and simple and so are continuous measurements.  You can even make measurements where there's an obstruction using indirect measurements thanks to its support for the pythagorean theorem.  You can find less expensive laser range finders on the market, but none that I know if have the features or accuracy of this unit, unless you wish to pay significantly more money.

Features...

* Precision Laser Measuring Technology - Laser beam does both pointing and measuring

* Pocket-Sized Only 4" tall

* Four Measuring Reference Points - Back, front, swingout extension pin for measuring from inside corners or channels, or center of optional tripod

* Three Measurement Systems — Feet and inches, decimal feet, and metric

* Length, Area and Volume Measuring Capability —

* Continuous Measurement Mode — Measurement automatically adjusts when walking-off distances

* Continuous Laser Mode — Reduces the number of key strokes when making rapid sequence of measurements

* Indirect Length Measurement Mode — Calculates inaccessible distances that cannot be measured directly due to obstruction or lack of reflecting surface using Pythagorean theorem (a2 + b2= c2)

* Limited 3-Year Warranty

* Ergonomic Soft-Grip Area — For sure grip and comfort

Includes

AAA Batteries (4)

Handstrap - 1 609 203 R97

Belt Pouch

Here's a link to the user manual if you wish to read more about it...

http://mdm.boschwebservices.com/MDMCache/t10/0000000/r00714v-1.pdf

Archived