MILW M12 Impact Wrench

Wally13

Anyone know of any deals on the M12 3/8 Fuel Impact wrench (2454-20) or have any feedback on it?  It is one of the last tools to complete my automotive  tools collection. I already have the M18 1/2 impact wrench which is overkill on outdoor power equipment.  I need something power and is small and easy to handle.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Wally13 said:

1/4 ratchet would be a nice add in to my collection is well.  I will keep my eyes open for a deal like that.  Thanks for the advice.

Awesome, i have the 3/8" ratchet, i've used it so many more times than i would imagine, it actually looks very worn!

I have it. I've abused the snot out of it. Everyone who uses it immediately wants to go out and buy one. There is nothing better for sheet metal product assembly. Freaking awesome. Great grip. Good enough power. Perfect weight. Decent light. Belt hook actually is useful. I would highly recommend pairing it with a sunex 3/8 socket master set. If you are thinking about buying it and have the money, do it. My recommendation to you is to see if you can find a deal like Home Depot had this spring where if you buy the kit you can get a free ratchet bare tool.

IMG_20160831_074034.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000ROE4FQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1479007189&sr=8-2-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=sunex+3+8+master+set

• Like 2

Just now, Stercorarius said:

I have it. I've abused the snot out of it. Everyone who uses it immediately wants to go out and buy one. There is nothing better for sheet metal product assembly. Freaking awesome. Great grip. Good enough power. Perfect weight. Decent light. Belt hook actually is useful. I would highly recommend pairing it with a sunex 3/8 socket master set. If you are thinking about buying it and have the money, do it. My recommendation to you is to see if you can find a deal like Home Depot had this spring where if you buy the kit you can get a free ratchet bare tool.

IMG_20160831_074034.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000ROE4FQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1479007189&sr=8-2-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=sunex+3+8+master+set

Mine looks like that.

Try it with the XC m12 battery, HUGE difference.

• Like 1