Glove Liners

para417501

I work outside in Minnesota. All year round I was wondering what you guys have come across as far as glove Liners to keep the feeling in my hands.. lol or just winter glove in general that still allows you to pick up screws from the tool belt and be able to use my hands and fingers.

Any info is always appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, para417501 said:

I work outside in Minnesota. All year round I was wondering what you guys have come across as far as glove Liners to keep the feeling in my hands.. lol or just winter glove in general that still allows you to pick up screws from the tool belt and be able to use my hands and fingers.

Any info is always appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Some framer gloves with 9 mil nitriles underneath. You would be amazed how warm 9mil nitrile gloves keep your hands. Just make sure you turn them inside out and put them back on every now and then to keep your hands from sweating and icing up. My go to in the winter is 9mil gloves under Husky fingerless gloves.

6 hours ago, Stercorarius said:

Some framer gloves with 9 mil nitriles underneath. You would be amazed how warm 9mil nitrile gloves keep your hands. Just make sure you turn them inside out and put them back on every now and then to keep your hands from sweating and icing up. My go to in the winter is 9mil gloves under Husky fingerless gloves.

The old plumber at work does this, and I have started doing it too. I have mixed results....

• Like 1