Dewalt FLEVOLT Grinder - oztooltalk Review

dwain

I didn't say no one would care! I can't wait to play with it.

I just thought that it making the 54V Dewalt seem laughable/boring was quite an overstatement [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know them Germans and their superiority complex!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 1/1/2017 at 0:39 PM, Logan said:

The only thing I don't like about flexvolt is you can't use a 20v max battery with them it would be nice if all your flexvolt batteries are dead you could pop in a 20v and it could still work with less power

I agree big time I think this is a major flaw in Dewalts part

17 hours ago, SevenOddosFence said:

I agree big time I think this is a major flaw in Dewalts part

Pros and cons to both Dewalt's and Milwaukee's approaches. Dewalt burns some people (raise your hand if you were waiting on an XR recip, circ saw or grinder), Milwaukee has a lower ceiling for power potential, which we are already seeing with videos of overheating 9.0 batteries. Maybe Milwaukee might ape the teal-pioneered and yellow-copied 2x battery method. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2017 at 1:04 AM, Bremon said:

Pros and cons to both Dewalt's and Milwaukee's approaches. Dewalt burns some people (raise your hand if you were waiting on an XR recip, circ saw or grinder), Milwaukee has a lower ceiling for power potential, which we are already seeing with videos of overheating 9.0 batteries. Maybe Milwaukee might ape the teal-pioneered and yellow-copied 2x battery method. 

well acording to the guys at my work they have tried out a dual battery milwaukee saw but its not out yet. m18 x2 or m36 (whatever it will be called) is coming. i'm guessing at nps2017

• Like 1