Summertime

Foneguy

The forum has been fairly quiet lately, I can tell the nicer weather is here. With this comes more projects, vacations,& just general mayhem.........

with that said, I would like to take this time to wish the entire crew

a SAFE HAPPY HEALTHY spring/summer. 

Stay safe guys and enjoy yourselves !!!!!

• Like 6

Absolutely, you too! I'll be there first to admit Instagram has really pulled my attention away from here, the number of people and input is incredible, I've learned a ton about my trade and others as well. Unfortunately I feel like I don't get much new tool news from Dan and Eric when new tools are announced, it's always after they get their samples and have them for awhile do we get to see the video. I get that news from IG firsthand routinely, then it shows up here after a few weeks. It would be cool to have new tool announcements posted here right away to have that opportunity to discuss them on this forum. You can tell IG is where I get the new Milwaukee tools info from and bring it here. Pretty sure Dan or Eric are receiving the same emails that the tool accounts on IG are receiving, why not post them here on the forums right away? So anyways, that's why my contributions have tapered off, thought I'd throw that out there....