7491RS Table Saw Switch replacement?

tmcclanahan

I bought a 7491RS from Lowes in August 2020. It has been working fine for my hobby woodworking since then until a week ago, when there seems to have developed a fault in the switch. If I hold the 'on' button, it will spin up to full speed, but as soon as I release the button it powers down. I removed the switch and tested the continuity across the prongs with a multimeter (according to the diagram on the side), and as far as I can tell there does seem to be an issue.

Switch Photo

I figured replacing the switch would be an easy endeavor, but have run into a snag - I cannot find the right switch anywhere online.  When looking up the parts diagram or on parts dealers, I see switches advertised as for my model of saw, but they all only have 4 prongs - mine has 6.  I have now contacted Dewalt support twice, the first time being over a week ago, but have not received a response. The only 120V switch I see with 6 prongs is from Hitachi, and while I've found a more detailed wiring diagram for that one, I have not found a detailed diagram for the Dewalt switch to see if it would work.

I've attached a photo of my switch - anyone out there with ideas of what to do in terms of finding a replacement?