Bosch professional 12v battery issues

WinstonW

Hello, I have seem to be having an issue with my 12v batteries (Bosch professional). They were working fine, I put them on charge and the stop working. I now have 3 “dead” batteries. Two batteries were new, and charged with two different chargers, same result. My drill works fine, i out the batteries in to drill prior to charge and all was good. I put them on charge, the charge light flashed for 10 seconds and then went solid green. Put battery in to drill and nothing. Tried another new battery, worked in drill, put on a different charger, same result. Anybody please able to help? 

2 hours ago, WinstonW said:

Hello, I have seem to be having an issue with my 12v batteries (Bosch professional). They were working fine, I put them on charge and the stop working. I now have 3 “dead” batteries. Two batteries were new, and charged with two different chargers, same result. My drill works fine, i out the batteries in to drill prior to charge and all was good. I put them on charge, the charge light flashed for 10 seconds and then went solid green. Put battery in to drill and nothing. Tried another new battery, worked in drill, put on a different charger, same result. Anybody please able to help? 

Hi

One of your chargers might be faulty that did the same thing with three different batteries at the same time. It is very unlikely that three batteries would go dead at the same time. If your charger still has warranty you can ask for warranty for the batteries as well, I assume, you can try to talk to them and explain the issue. 

There may be a problem with the contacts of the charger if dirt, dust has accumulated or there is oxidation on the contacts. or tools and hardware see here. If the charger is not under warranty, try cleaning the contacts.