Black&Decker BDSG500 Drywall Screwdriver

leandrorr2011

Hello guys, someone know the Black&Decker BDSG500, is a good tool? I'm doubt about a used Dewalt or a New BD. It's will be my first drywall screwdrive and i will use a lot because i'm building my home. Here in Brazil the price is about USD 54, Dewalt the same.

I found this video on youtube, but is only in spanish. What do you think?

post-48853-0-95918500-1434048080_thumb.j

post-48853-0-10213100-1434048083_thumb.j

I went online to the American B&D site and they do not show a corded drywall screwdriver. I'm not sure which used Dewalt you are looking at but....Dewalt is more of a professional brand. That being said I have an older B&D Mouse sander which has served me well for years, a hedge trimmer which just won't die (too bad too, I want a new one from Makita or Ego) and the B&D AutoSense drill which is a cordless 20v drill which is actually an awesome gun that you could use for drywall work thanks to the cut off that prevents overdriving. I would normally recommend Dewalt but, weight the condition of the Dewalt to your B&D and remember the B&D will have a warranty whereas the Dewalt won't.