Dewalt DC411 grinder, bad design !

Julio

Dewalt wasn't thinking when they designed this grinder. First of all, I believe it's too long compared to it's competitors from what I can see in the videos. Secondly, the "knuckle guard" below the trigger takes up to much place for nothing in my opinion and is a compromise, seeing that tool companies a trying to make their tools more compact and more powerful at the same time. I just think that a "re-design" wouldn't hurt since it's kind of bulky. What do you guys think ?

The DC411 has been around awhile, and would agree that it could use a face-lift. That being said, if you have never used the DC411, and other 18v cut-off tools on the market then you wouldn't understand that it's a fantastic cordless "cut-off" tool. Watching videos, and actually using a tool are completely different.

• 1 year later...

if you have never used the DC411, and other 18v cut-off tools on the market then you wouldn't understand that it's a fantastic cordless "cut-off" tool. Watching videos, and actually using a tool are completely different.

Any chance for a review / comparison?  ::)

Can be a very short one

Archived