:) :) Big Changes!

ChrisK

4 hours ago, Fazzman said:

Awesome Chris,congrats!

Nothing to be skeered of man,after a day or two natural instincts kick in. Gives another thing for you and the misses to bond over as well.

My suggestion is to relax and let it ride man. Kids are awesome,especially when you can start doing projects with them.

In the very beginning can be a little rough due to lack of sleep and such,just do what ya can to make momma happy and comfy. Things will be all good.

I have 2 sons and a daughter and the 3 of them are gonna be teens at nearly the same timeframe. My kids are amazingly good compared to many kids most of us see in public,but I dont put up with any nonsense.

My kids know how we expect them to act and that they might get a little tap if they get a little crazy with the boundaries. 

Well said Fazz,,,, good stuff 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Fazzman said:

Awesome Chris,congrats!

Nothing to be skeered of man,after a day or two natural instincts kick in. Gives another thing for you and the misses to bond over as well.

My suggestion is to relax and let it ride man. Kids are awesome,especially when you can start doing projects with them.

In the very beginning can be a little rough due to lack of sleep and such,just do what ya can to make momma happy and comfy. Things will be all good.

I have 2 sons and a daughter and the 3 of them are gonna be teens at nearly the same timeframe. My kids are amazingly good compared to many kids most of us see in public,but I dont put up with any nonsense.

My kids know how we expect them to act and that they might get a little tap if they get a little crazy with the boundaries. 

Thanks Fazzman, I appreciate that muchly. Watching my wife with the naseau right now. Poor girl is still smiling and looking squeamish!

• Like 3

Thanks Fazzman, I appreciate that muchly. Watching my wife with the naseau right now. Poor girl is still smiling and looking squeamish!

Ah crap yeah I remember that now, my wife had to get fluids so often from constant vomiting, they put in a picc line to get her through the worst of it. She stayed at her parents for 6 weeks because her mom is a nurse (and its her mom, something about emotional support) and I would come over after work each day and spend the night on the lazyboy. Oh yeah and that was right at the time we got a contract for a job in Oklahoma at Altus air force base talk about bad timing!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1