What's your favorite 12v brushless line?

Nathan Valdez

@kruton it does ok for small stuff. Cleaning out draws after drilling for hardware is one use. I also will hold it below a drill bit if drilling a bunch of holes in drywall in a finished area. It catches 95% of the dust when used like that. The filter does fill up fsst with fine dust but a few taps ina trash can gets it pretty clean again.

Here is a quick video I did a while back using it next to my Fein omt.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, overanalyze said:

@kruton it does ok for small stuff. Cleaning out draws after drilling for hardware is one use. I also will hold it below a drill bit if drilling a bunch of holes in drywall in a finished area. It catches 95% of the dust when used like that. The filter does fill up fsst with fine dust but a few taps ina trash can gets it pretty clean again.

Here is a quick video I did a while back using it next to my Fein omt.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Andrew!!!!! What's up my brother????? :D

• Like 1

I'm gonna pick up that 12v vac. How do you like it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have one at home in the kitchen for cleaning my car and doing the stairs in the house and just general tidying and it's great , I also have the 18v and I prefer the 10.8v one ! The one thing I will say is stay away from brick dust it blocks the filters so quick.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Craigh9916 said:

I have one at home in the kitchen for cleaning my car and doing the stairs in the house and just general tidying and it's great , I also have the 18v and I prefer the 10.8v one ! The one thing I will say is stay away from brick dust it blocks the filters so quick.

I haven't tried mine in the car, that's a great idea. I have mine hanging on a wooden hook behind my Kapex and that's where I end up using it. Cleaning my bandsaw table and the Kapex. Does great on light dust but I have to go slow or I block the nozzle! Useful little guy though!

• Like 1

I haven't tried mine in the car, that's a great idea. I have mine hanging on a wooden hook behind my Kapex and that's where I end up using it. Cleaning my bandsaw table and the Kapex. Does great on light dust but I have to go slow or I block the nozzle! Useful little guy though!

I also use mine to clean out my kit boxes like my dewalt tough boxes and my bosch l-boxx's because when you leave the small nozzle on the vacuum it doesn't suck up any of my impact bits so I can basically go round the box collecting all the dust a saw dust without moving any of my bits it works well .

I just thought it would be handy to use around the house when I drill holes in drywall or make small cuts. I have a feeling my wife would take it over though!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, kruton said:

I just thought it would be handy to use around the house when I drill holes in drywall or make small cuts. I have a feeling my wife would take it over though!

Yes. And....yes. Awesome for the light stuff Kruton but not so hot when the chunks get bigger. Part of the problem is the nozzle width but also with it off, the vac won't pick up bigger stuff.

Andrew!!!!! What's up my brother????? [emoji3]

Hey Chris! Not much. Been busy. We just wrapped up two major remodel projects, working on an addition, starting another remodel, and getting ready to start a new custom home. Add in the family and time flys by....lol!

All good in your world?

6 hours ago, overanalyze said:

Hey Chris! Not much. Been busy. We just wrapped up two major remodel projects, working on an addition, starting another remodel, and getting ready to start a new custom home. Add in the family and time flys by....lol!

All good in your world?

All good bro, been busy as heck starting my own family:)

Glad to see ya dude!

• Like 2